- We will open the doors 15 minutes before the start and end of the class. If you arrive late please call us to open the door for you.
- We will dismiss children only to the parents or previously authorized adult.
- If your child is sick please have him/her stay at home and give us a call to let us know.
- We will refund up to 2 hours of instruction your child misses. We are parents and we understand that if your child cannot attend class it is for a good reason. Just let us know he/she is not coming and later fill a refund form and that's it.
- Every week children will be assigned homework. The purpose of homework is to develop the student's imagination, writing, reading skills and a sense of responsibility. Homework will always be an enjoyable activity and parent feedback is welcome.
- Please make sure your child submits her/his homework on time.
- At the end of each session parents will receive a written academic report.
- Parents will have the opportunity to have two 15 minutes conferences with the teacher. The conferences will be held mid-session and the end of each session.
- We will provide a mid-class snack. Our snacks are organic cheddar mix and a fresh fruit like apple, pears, bananas or grapes and filtered water.
- All snacks we provide are USDA Organic Certified.
- Water will be always served in paper cups from a stainless steel pitcher. We don't use plastic!
- As parents we understand that privacy is very important. Thus, we will never post or upload pictures of our students to our webpage or social networks nor anywhere else.
- Only pictures of their work and projects will be displayed in our gallery.
- Pictures from students will only be shared in printed form between the parents of the same level.